Friday, February 20, 2009

Are you Nutritionally Accountable?


I am going to make this short and to the point. If you want to reduce the amount of body fat that is glued to your bottom, be nutritionally accountable. You are the only one who knows when you get gluttonous or eat the wrong foods too often. "I" am the easiest person to lie to because "I" know "I" won't tell anyone else what a pig "I" have been.

If you are working out properly and not shedding weight, look at how true you have been to eating plan. Use a Nutritional Adherence Chart to keep yourself on track. Post it on your fridge and let others glare at it. And then try to explain why you are not losing weight.
If you don't have a chart to follow please email me at shawn@headstrongathletics.com and I will send it to you.

No comments: