Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy day!

HeadSTRONG Athletics had a busy day today. During the 8:30 am class, the Wilma Magazine Photographer came by to take some pics for an upcoming article in the November Issue. Class went great so I hope it shows up on the still shots. Thanks Laurie!

Then I scooted over to PPD for their Fall vendor expo. I got to meet a ton of new people and saw some good friends too. Here is a quick shot from my spot. The banner turned out great and I got some curious and energetic response (as well as funny looks) to the kettlebell.

Got a Launch workshop tomorrow with 2 spots open. Sign up and become part of the growing number of kettlebell converts! There is nothing like it!

Call 910.231.5011 or email shawn@headstrongathletics.com for more information on our group kettlebell classes and personal training.

No comments: